Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Overnight music video

Tonight is Jerusalem Day, the day 43 years ago that the IDF liberated (the eastern half of) Jerusalem. I have a special video for you tonight that I have been saving for a while. This is the Moscow Male Jewish Capella singing Yerushalayim Shel Zahav (Jerusalem of Gold). Sorry, but I've forgotten who sent it to me, so no hat tip (NY Nana - was it you?).

Let's go to the videotape.



There's also a change to my profile tonight, as tonight is the birthday of my youngest son, who is six years old tonight (yes, we made a Brit on Shavuot).

2 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

Carl, I did send it to you...in 2007! I still have it saved. I thought it sounded familiar. ;)

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Wow, that is beautiful. Mazal tov on the birthday of your youngest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google