Powered by WebAds

Monday, April 26, 2010

Britain ordered to pay $650 million to Iran over canceled arms deal

Here's another argument for Western countries not trusting multinational bodies.
The International Court of Justice in the Hague ordered the government of Britain on Sunday to pay Iran $650 million over an arms agreement that was signed in the 1970s but was never carried out. Reports in British media, the government accepted the ruling and the money is available.

The deal was for 1,500 Chieftan tanks and 250 other military vehicles. Britain cancelled the deal after the Islamic revolution ousted the Shah.
Please don't tell me that the Brits are actually going to pay this....

4 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd rather be just stupid
than the stupidest.
Yes, I would!
If I could,
I surely would!
h-m-h-m-m-m-m-m-m-m

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger What is "Occupation" said...

England is lost...

Might as well accept it...

I guess England is reaping what it sowed over the centuries...

One can only hope that once it fills up with islamic radicals it simply will tip over and sink....

(Islands tipping over and sinking was an African American Congressman's worry about Guam a month ago)

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Andre (Canada) said...

They will. If they don't, then they would never be in a position to support those who are trying to get the International Court of "Justice" in the Hague to brand Israel and its generals as "war criminals".
I bet the money has already been paid out. With interest.

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would put out an international arrest warrant for the entire ICJ, for aiding and abetting a terrorist group.

But that's just me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google