Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Video: Protesting George Galloway in Boston

Here's video of Monday night's protest in Boston against the arrival of George Galloway, the moonbat who has been expelled from Egypt and barred from Canada.

Let's go to the videotape (Hat Tip: NY Nana). I'll have more after the video.



I don't understand how someone could come to the US and be allowed in when he is coming with the declared intent of raising money for an organization that the United States classifies as a terror organization.

Silly me - this is the Age of Obama. We 'engage' with the terrorists, read them their Miranda rights when 'engagement' fails and then turn the other cheek when they come back and kill us.

What could go wrong?

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger faceless said...

what a surprise that someone called Israel would be so blindly biased.

why do bother having a blog at all? It's not like you're ever going to say anything unique, is it?

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

Thanks for the hat tip, Carl.

I still cannot believe that Galloway was allowed into the USA. I am not surprised that Canada refuses him entry, but that Egypt expelled him? /Could it have been for wearing his red tutu? ;)

I do not think that I could ever go through Allston again, after his having been there. What is happening in my native Boston? I still cannot believe it would ever come to this.

Now that Londonistan is a part of Eurabia, I can only imagine what will happen next. I have faint hope, if any, that Galloway will be punished for what he does. He makes me wonder about Scotland and how much they support him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google