Powered by WebAds

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Congratulations Ed Morrissey!

I just want to join the chorus congratulating Ed Morrissey on being CPAC's blogger of the year. The honor is well-deserved. Incredibly, for a guy whose blog posts are read by thousands of hits per day, I don't think I've ever seen anyone who has a bad word to say about Ed online. I've never met him in person, but he seems like a kind and sensitive if opinionated guy.

Here's Ed's award presentation (with introduction by Rush Limbaugh). Let's go to the videotape (Hat Tip: Power Line).



Ed is one of the good guys - congratulations Ed! (And if you ever come to Israel, PLEASE look me up!).

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger nomatter said...

Did you hear who won the straw poll for president at CPAC?

Ron Paul!

As a Jew I am revolted. I am as fearful of that as I was with the prospect of Obama for president. Ron Paul and his son Rand are the opposite of Obama but all three dangerous as far as I am concerned.

Libertarians are bad business for Jews as much as Democrats are bad business as much as wolves in sheep's clothing we might think to be friends.

Oh brother, we have problems on both ends!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google