Powered by WebAds

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Overnight music video

Did I mention that I'm going to a wedding Sunday? What's rare is that I'm actually planning on going for the entire wedding and not just for 20-30 minutes at the end as I do in Israel. Yes, the bride's parents are REALLY close friends and the bride herself spent a lot of time in our house when she was in seminary in Israel.

This song is sung at the beginning of the wedding ceremony. I have no idea whose wedding this is (based on past experience, I'll bet someone will), but the reason you keep seeing the bride is because she (accompanied by her mother and mother-in-law) is going around the groom seven times to show that he is now the center of her life. Kind of romantic, isn't it? No, the groom does not go around the bride seven times in return.

Let's go to the videotape. This is sung by Kol Ish.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

the fact that the groom doesn't circle the bride makes it much less romantic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google