Powered by WebAds

Monday, November 02, 2009

Overnight music video

Here's what the person who posted this video had to say about it:
A visual/musical reflection of the first four and last four verses of Yedid Nefesh using video clips and still photographs taken at and shortly after dawn.

The background music is a slow and contemplation version of Yedid Nefesh by Avraham Fried.

The images were photographed with a mini digital keychain camera. This is a revised version of my previous video. I corrected the problem that was causing the still images to appear blurry, using the high quality setting for the images and audio.

I hope you enjoy it. I had a wonderful time watching Hashem's glory each morning this summer.

At first I took photos standing across from a park through the branches of an evergreen tree. Then I went into the park.

I hope you enjoy my interpretation of the beautiful song.
Let's go to the videotape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google