Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

2009 Weblog Awards

Nominations are open for the 2009 Weblog Awards. You can go here to see the list of categories.

As far as I know, I am eligible for the following:

Best Blog

Best Conservative Blog

Best Political Blog

Best Individual Blogger

Best Twiterrer

Best Middle East or Africa Blog

and

Best Very Large Blog (Technorati has me at 646 right now and it's been in that range since the new Technorati went up - hard to believe).

Thanks to all who have nominated me already (especially Red Tulips, who appears to have combed through the Weblog Awards site the day it went up and left my name in appropriate places). It would be an honor to be a finalist again.

1 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Blogger Mr. Gerson said...

I think you have garnered a religious following by now. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google