Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dear Governor Palin, Welcome to the Club

Dear Governor Palin,

I'm an American who lives in Israel. I arrived here yesterday on business to the news that Democratic Presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama had called you a pig.
“That’s not change,” Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., said of what Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., is offering.

“You know, you can put lipstick on a pig,” Obama said, “but it’s still a pig.”
(Photo hat tip: Hot Air). Governor Palin, I'd like to welcome you to the club. For generations, Barack Hussein Obama's people have been calling my people - the Jewish people - apes and pigs. Being called an ape or a pig by a Muslim is an honor. So welcome to our club.

-- Carl in Jerusalem (currently in Boston)

P.S. Please send me your middle name. Otherwise the moonbats accuse me of being a racist for mentioning his middle name.

3 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Concerned UCI Student said...

Per: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Sarah Louise Heath Palin

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Findalis said...

And what I call him would get Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson picketing in front of my home.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

If I was an Orthodox Jew, I'd sooner break bread with a Pentacostalist Christian than an Arab Muslim!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google