Powered by WebAds

Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy Blogiversary to me!

It's now January 4 and that means it's two years since I started publishing this blog. There were 5,048 posts that preceded this one, and here's the latest from the Site Meter at exactly Midnight:
Israel Matzav
Site Summary


VISITS



Total379,259

Average Per Day647

Average Visit Length2:17

Last Hour40

Today0

This Week4,532


PAGE VIEWS



Total543,532

Average Per Day925

Average Per Visit1.4

Last Hour53

Today0

This Week6,473


Thanks to all of you for coming to visit me regularly. I hope you find it informative and will continue to do so in the future.

8 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

Mazel tov, Carl!

May you go from strength to strength.

Thank you for providing such superb information consistently.

For us, in the Diaspora, Israel Matzav is indispensable.

Yasher koach!

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

For me, your blog have been the TRUE eye opener to the news and information regarding Israel.

I silently read you almost daily.

btw, I was introduced to your writings by a friend who used to forward to me your daily email before you started the blog.

you have been indispensable to me and to those I repeat what I read here.

Keep on truckin'

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Hutzpan said...

I read your blog daily.
I call it "My daily portion of bad news" :(
But that's not your fault.

Thanks a lot for the great job!

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger lance said...

Carl,

You continue to be a great source of information and commentary.

I appreciate your site and your views.

Keep up the fine work.

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Enzo said...

I visit you several times a day, Carl!
Israel Matzav is a must!
Thanks a million!

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Lydia McGrew said...

Good job and congrats. I was looking for a "pessimistic" and regularly-updated Israeli news-oriented blog when I ran into yours (I think from LGF), because it's my opinion that a pessimistic, hawkish Israeli blog nowadays is probably far more accurate than a "moderate" one. I find a lot of stuff here that I don't find elsewhere, so it's very informative and useful. Keep up the good work!

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Carl
Keep up the good work.
Just discovered your blog & your opinions so much reflect mine.
May your readers grow in numbers & understanding.
There are so many challenges to an Israel that must remain strong.
Yasher Koach!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger BabbaZee said...

Mazel Tov Carl

and Shabbat Shalom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google