Powered by WebAds

Thursday, October 05, 2006

J O S H U A P U N D I T: Condi Rice meets with terrorists..and the Bush Administration proves, once again that they're hypocrites on terrorism and `Ar

J O S H U A P U N D I T: Condi Rice meets with terrorists..and the Bush Administration proves, once again that they're hypocrites on terrorism and `Arab democracy'

I've been meaning to post this story all day and evening, so I'm glad Freedom Fighter reminded me to post it. Here's a teaser:
To be honest, this makes me spitting mad.

Today, our Secretary of State, Condi Rice is sitting down with the Palestinians. And not just ANY Palestinians, but the Tanzim, the so-called `military wing' of Abbas' Fatah...and the go-to guys since the days of Arafat when the murder of Israeli civilians is called for.The al Aksa Martyr's Brigade is part of this group.

These creeps don't just have innocent blood on their hands..they're awash in it.
Read the whole thing. Is Condi with the terrorists or against them? Or is she just fronting for David Ignatius?

1 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

I won't argue with that. The issue now is how to bring about a new election.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google