Powered by WebAds

Monday, July 10, 2006

Kassams in Tel Aviv?

Yisrael in Shilo has supplied me with a link to a new web site which shows what terrorists will see if they ever look towards the center of the country from what are now several Jewish towns in Samaria.

For those of you who don't read Hebrew, skip the link above and go here. From left to right, and top to bottom, the following are the pictures you are looking at (click inside the picture to expand):

1. Tel Aviv from Neve Tsuf 2. Ben Gurion Airport from Neve Yair 3. Dan Bloc from Dolev

4. Hadera from Halamish 5. Tel Aviv from Neve Tsuf 6. Dan Bloc from Dir Balut

7. Tel Aviv from Har Bracha

Yisrael is also trying to get my maps made up for me. Hang in there!

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carl, Neve Tsuf and Halamish are the same place, you can see TA from Neve Tsuf/Halamish but not Hadera.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

Stemir,

I am well aware that Neve Tsuf and Halamish are the same. I have good friends there. I have no idea from where the picture of Hadera was taken.

Shumbaayamylord,

Good point. I don't recall seeing this raised anywhere in the press here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google