Powered by WebAds

Monday, March 11, 2013

For once I agree with Ismail Haniyeh

Hamas 'Prime Minister' Ismail Haniyeh is urging 'Palestinians' to come to the beach in Gaza rather than going to beaches in Israel this summer.
"I call upon our people in the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the 1948 territories to visit the Gaza Strip and spend happy days with their relatives and brothers during the summer on the beach," Haniyeh told Ma'an while taking a break from jogging along the beach in Gaza City.

"Gaza is safe and stable, and it is a meeting point for national unity," Haniyeh said.

"From the bottom of my heart I say that there is no need for touristic normalization with the Israeli occupation. There is no need for our people to go to Israeli beaches in occupied Palestine. I hereby tell them to come to Gaza which will be happy with their presence."
I'll be happy to see our beaches 'Palestinian' free this summer. Let them stay there too. 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You go to beaches?

I thought that is not allowed to Haredi men.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google