Powered by WebAds

Thursday, March 24, 2011

What the US should do in Libya

If I were President of the United States.... No, I'm not President of the United States, and the current President won't do anything - particularly in Libya - without asking permission from the 'international community,' but if I were President of the United States, I would do send Special Forces to Libya to do two things. The second is actually more important than the first:

1. Kill Muammar Gadhafi (and that's not because I support the Libyan opposition, but because he is the scum of the earth).

2. Kidnap Abdelbaset al-Megrahi - the Pan Am 103 bomber who was released by the Brits - and bring him back to the United States to spend the rest of his life rotting in prison.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Captain.H said...

Well, I'd vote for you, Carl.

I wholeheartedly agree with #1 but I think that cure should also be used with #2. That'd eliminate years of pointless legal circus, all at taxpayer expense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google