Powered by WebAds

Monday, August 03, 2009

Facebook

Someone apparently created a feed to this blog from Facebook. I did not create it, but I am happy to have it. It has brought many hits.

Probably as a result, I now have more than 100 friend requests from Facebook for "Carl in Jerusalem." But I don't have a Facebook account for Carl in Jerusalem, nor do I plan on establishing one.

For those who want to follow me, I suggest you go to Twitter and follow IsraelMatzav. It's much less invasive of privacy than is Facebook.

4 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Steven said...

Carl, please change the feed so it publishes full feeds!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, PLEASE full feeds...following your rss feed completely breaks my blog reading workflow because I have to open another window each time I want to read something..this annoyance makes me miss a lot of interesting posts.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger John Infidelesto said...

Carl, create a facebook fan page. Nuff said.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Eliyahu in Shilo said...

Ditto Steven and Guille. I end up opening tons of tabs to read IsraelMatzav, as opposed to all the other blogs that I simply view in my (google) rss reader.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google