Monday, August 15, 2016
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Nasrallah backing Donald Trump?
- Israeli-Arab MK calls for boycotting Israel, says ...
- Tisha b'Av 5776
- How much more damage can he do in his remaining fi...
- It's come to this... Israeli woman declared 'insan...
- Help Commemorate the Life of Hallel Yaffe Ariel
- Wednesday, the rabbi's congregants revolted
- OFF TOPIC MUST SEE VIDEO
- Israelis thumb their noses at US and EU: Housing p...
- Deja vu all over again: Israel charges UN employee...