Thursday, July 28, 2016
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Clinton emails show visceral hatred for Michael Or...
- Tuesday, the rabbi brought Breaking the Silence to...
- Deja vu all over again? Netanyahu supporting Trump...
- Video: Hamas terror tunnel tours
- Germany (and Europe): The more things change....
- Flashback video: Mike Pence (2010): 'Mr. President...
- Video: US Democrats burn the Israeli flag
- Good point
- Europe's salvation lies in Israel
- At the Democratic National Convention: No American...