Powered by WebAds

Sunday, July 03, 2016

Difficult to watch: Raw video of aftermath of Friday's terror attack - UPDATE 7:35 PM

For those who - like me - may have missed this when it was posted during Shabbat in Israel, here is a raw video of the aftermath of Friday's terror attack. It's pretty brutal, and if you're under 16, I suggest you ask your parents to watch it first.

Let's go to the videotape.

I linked rather than embedding because I could not get it not to play automatically if it was embedded.

I am hearing rumors that Mrs. Marc is a US citizen and the daughter of someone I knew when I was in yeshiva here in the late '70's and early '80's. If the rumors are true, I spent Shabbat in her parents' home several times....

In the meantime, President Obama has still said nothing about the murder of 13-year old Hallel Yaffa Ariel HY"D - also an American citizen - in her bed on Thursday morning.

UPDATE 7:35 PM

I have now confirmed that Mrs. Marc is the daughter of people with whom I spent Shabbat many times when I was in yeshiva.... 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger InMemoryOf Yossi said...

She's not black, or an illegal. She holds no interest to him.
Meanwhile, the moronic leftist liberal idiots, I mean JINO, continue to cheer Killary on ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google