Wednesday, April 13, 2016
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Breaking: Part of Amsterdam Schiphol Airport evacu...
- You didn't really think there would be a deal betw...
- Israelis warned to leave Turkey immediately
- Welcome to the United States, where anti-Israel in...
- Feel the Bern: 'Israel killed 10,000 innocent peop...
- Did they lie or did they just bow to Iran?
- Donald Trump announces foreign policy advisers
- Please help 'Palestine's billionaires
- Don't be surprised: 50 ISIS supporters work as bag...
- The next US Secretary of State?