Powered by WebAds

Monday, November 16, 2015

CNN's Jim Acosta: 'Why can't we take out these b**t*rds?

At the G-20 conference in Antalya on Monday, CNN"s Jim Acosta asked President Obama a question that many people around the world have on their minds: 'Why can't we take out these b**t*rds?' President Obama's answer left much to be desired.
“Jim, I just spent the last three questions answering that very question, so I don’t know what more you want me to add. I think I’ve described very specifically what our strategy is, and I’ve described very specifically why we do not pursue some of the other strategies that have been suggested.”
Well, maybe he did, but I sure didn't see it. Go watch the video here.  Does Obama make you feel confident? I think he's trying to avoid doing anything about it, just like he's done every other time he's been called upon to oppose a Muslim group in the last seven years (Hat Tip: Memeorandum).

Could this be why?


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google