Tuesday, April 21, 2015
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- The difference between us and them: Mohammed Abu K...
- For those who don't get it yet...
- Israel finds its spinal cord: President Rivlin ref...
- Our 'other' problem
- Ayatollah Ali Khameni on why the West need not fea...
- Iran reacts to nuke framework and to being removed...
- Rav Aharon Lichtenstein zt"l
- Must read: Who is Islamic State?
- Iran one-ups Hitler
- Irony alert: Obama worried about helping Iran 'sav...