Monday, April 06, 2015
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- We can dream, can't we? Jewish Democrats supposedl...
- Obama's Pesach message turns Jewish holiday into b...
- New ad: Time for American leadership - not surrend...
- Obama administration warns Iran not to be put off ...
- Iran financing Gaza tunnel reconstruction
- Chag Kasher v'Sameyach
- ICYMI: Israeli reaction to Iran nuke deal
- Nuke deal signed, Obama to threaten Netanyahu late...
- 'Truth, justice and the American way'?
- Professor Jacobson's apology tour to Israel