Powered by WebAds

Sunday, March 08, 2015

Where I'm headed

I told you all I was traveling Saturday night. In fact, I am still traveling.

I was going to post from my stopover in Philadelphia this morning and find a cartoon that says 'On the whole, I'd rather be in Philadelphia,' but with the passport control, baggage claim and terminal change, there really was no time. So instead, I decided to give you the picture above. Anyone recognize it?

That's right, it's sunny San Diego. I'll be there from a couple of hours from now (yes, I'm on a plane again) until Wednesday, and then we head east again. Any readers in San Diego? (I used to have one regular one that I knew about - she still reads the blog but has moved to Houston).

And a warning to all of you: I read the Road Warrior article in the current American Way magazine word by word.... I'm envious....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google