Thursday, March 05, 2015
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- What Netanyahu said that was new
- Khameni has cancer, in critical condition
- In case you didn't notice, it's not just about Isr...
- Bomb Iran: The Musical
- Who'd a thunk it? Dennis Ross backs Netanyahu
- Netanyahu's red line
- Report: 'Post-partisan' Obama makes Dermer price o...
- As electioneering, it was a failure?
- The New York Times gives Iran equal time
- Barack's got some 'splainin' to do