Tuesday, September 02, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Great speech: Israel's ambassador to the UK Daniel...
- If they had built an economy, they wouldn't have t...
- A different kind of travel
- Israel shoots down drone from Syria
- Diary of a Foreign Minister: US Secretary of State...
- Hamas celebrates victory in Gaza with rally in Ram...
- Israel extends Gaza fishing area
- Pass the popcorn: Fatah accuses Hamas of stealing ...
- 'Israeli Arab' MK's attend Hamas victory rally
- Philippine UNDOF troops escape to Israeli side