Powered by WebAds

Monday, September 01, 2014

A different kind of travel

Those of you who are long-time readers probably assumed that yesterday was a travel day. And it was, but not the way I usually travel. Mrs. Carl and I are taking advantage of the fact that today is Labor Day in the US (and therefore I shouldn't have a lot of people looking for work from me) to get away for a couple of days without the children. We are in a zimmer in the southern Galilee (if you're an Israeli you can drop me a private note and I will tell you where - we highly recommend it) and will God willing be back in Jerusalem Tuesday evening - right around lunch time on the east coast.

Posting today and tomorrow will be light as well.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

Just you and Mrs. Carl enjoy! Mazel Tov!

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Carl! Zimmer is a nice place. It offers the many facilities. In my life once I visited this place after my New York Vacation I was with my family. We stay there for a couple of nights. We really felt very comfortable during our stay. The price is much higher than the normal rates but the services are great but the services are great. Your choice is very nice. It remembers me my trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google