Powered by WebAds

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Ted Cruz comments on his appearance before Middle East Christian group

I debated just making this an update to the previous post about Ted Cruz's actions on Wednesday night, but I decided it deserved a post all by itself. I also debated whether to excerpt it or to just embed the whole post. I decided to embed the whole post.

Here's what Ted Cruz posted on his Facebook page around 12:30 am Eastern time Thursday morning (Hat Tip: Sunlight).




Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Sunlight said...

This whole thing is interesting. The mainstream headline I saw yesterday was that Senator Cruz was scheduled to speak at a conference of a Hezbullah-supporting group. So I was ready to try to get ahold of his staffers to tell them to get with the program in vetting his invitations to speak. The article I saw said nothing about being a group formed to speak out against the slaughter of Christians.

So of course, it turns out that Ted Cruz was totally on the ball and brought out into the open attitudes that I had run into a few times, but had not seen so publicly exposed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google