Tuesday, July 15, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Hamas' best weapons depots
- Only Hamas' 'armed wing' rejected the 'cease fire,...
- Why Hamas has more civilian casualties than Israel...
- Hamas rejects cease fire
- Not shocking at all
- The one-state solution is on our doorstep
- What was missing from Jake Tapper's interview with...
- Expert: Iron Dome is a bluff
- What the 'knock on the roof' looks like from groun...
- Will there be a ground invasion of Gaza?