Powered by WebAds

Friday, March 07, 2014

The 'official' response to the 'official' video of the Haredi prayer rally

I suppose this was inevitable. There is now an 'official' response to the 'official' video of the Haredi prayer rally. It's been posted by a YouTube user who has no other videos posted under his account (what a shock).

I have no complaints about this one. The only scene of someone learning is a soldier (who looks Haredi) with another man (who also looks Haredi). The video is not attacking Torah learning.

And I love the song (three weeks to the next Daf Yomi - daily Talmud folio - party for finishing a tractate and I'll have this song in mind the entire time I'm saying that passage).

Let's go to the videotape.




Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google