Powered by WebAds

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Overnight music video

When you watch this video, I will be on a plane to my next stop on this trip... Chicago....

Here's Choni Goldman - the winner of the 'A Jewish Star' competition - with Nisbia (We will be satisfied).

Let's go to the videotape.



Here's what I managed to find from the words:

אשרי תבחר ותקרב ישכון חצרך נשבעה בטוב ביתך קדוש היכלך

It's a mad mad world And I don't know where to turn I need to feel safe and warm

It's been so so long
You don't know how much I yearn
Please won't you bring me home

אשרי תבחר ותקרב ישכון חצרך

2000 years of the world's rejection

Never never had no peace
It's so good to be back to feel your protection
Finally the prisoners release

קדוש היכלךנשבעה בטוב ביתך

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Sunlight said...

"never had no peace..."

One place has consistently provided peace to people like this guy... America. But we're getting rid of that now. Throwing it out the window with both hands. So his lyrics will be right before you know it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google