Tuesday, June 11, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Here we go again: Double suicide bombing in Damasc...
- Egypt threatens Ethiopia over Nile dam
- This ought to advance 'the cause of peace'
- Live video feed from Taksim park in Istanbul
- Surprise: Vast majority of Israeli Jews opposes te...
- Netanyahu offered 50 pre-Oslo terrorists for resum...
- Geert Wilders on Europe: Israel is the litmus proo...
- US issues travel warning for Golan Heights
- #Tomorrow13 A Muslim talks about Israel's Presiden...
- Lieberman: EU failure to designate Hezbullah a ter...