Sunday, May 19, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Surprise: IDF Brig. Gen. calls Sunday Times of Lon...
- Syria told Iran three years ago it would not defen...
- This is Islam: 8-year old girl dies on wedding nig...
- Hearing what they want to hear
- Report: Kerry caused Fayyad's resignation
- Yair Lapid's (Haredi) useful idiot
- Expect more Israeli air strikes on weapons transfe...
- Good luck with that....
- Why David Letterman doesn't tell Obama jokes
- Krauthammer: Obama Has Been Parsing Words That Mak...