Friday, May 31, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Why the EU doesn't condemn torture in 'Palestinian...
- Russia to provide Syria 10 MiG-29's; Netanyahu war...
- What's another word for 'Israeli'?
- Europe responds to its random violence and Shimon'...
- Report: Haredi yeshiva student attacked in bus sta...
- Livni plans mass terrorist release?
- So maybe Assad was bluffing
- If you want to boycott Israel, you'd better give u...
- Which guy?
- And you thought your gas was expensive....