Wednesday, February 13, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Soccer Dad's Middle East Media Sampler
- Livni wants to invite Erdogan
- Your feel good moment of the day: 'Iran and the US...
- Republicans say they have votes to delay Hagel vot...
- Mideast Media Sampler *Extra* New York Times op-ed...
- Like father, like son?
- Who wants Obama?
- North Korean nuclear test a joint venture with Ira...
- Egyptian human rights activist accuses Hussein Oba...
- Senate Armed Services Committee approves Hagel 14-...