Friday, February 08, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-three years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Deja vu all over again: Netanyahu to freeze 'settl...
- Turkey may drop EU bid
- Poll: 63% of Iranians want to pursue nukes despite...
- One of Hagel's donors is 'Friends of Hamas'?
- 'Palestinians' remember Wafa Idris
- What's in a name?
- Who's da' Boss?
- 'Evidently, Iran supports me'
- Senate Armed Services Committee delays vote on Hag...
- The 'peace process' is secondary for this visit