Wednesday, February 20, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Belgistan? Sharia showdown looms in Belgium
- Playing 20 questions over a Mossad agents death
- Is this apartheid?
- Mr. Magoo: Sharon was ready to abandon two thirds ...
- Another day, another anti-Israel Chuck Hagel speec...
- Guess who won't be opposition leader
- 'Speak softly and carry no stick'
- Soccer Dad's Middle East Media Sampler
- Hope springs eternal
- Disgusting video: TSA 'pats down' 3-year old in wh...