Wednesday, January 09, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Could President Peres foil the will of the Israeli...
- Aren't you glad we got rid of Mubarak? Morsy cozin...
- Shas campaign ad blasted as racist
- $500 million less to donate to Hamas
- Great news: Syria has enough uranium for 5 nukes
- Foxman giving up on stopping Hagel?
- If you happen to travel the Ayalon expressway this...
- Netanyahu visits Rechalim
- Egyptian President Morsy demands US free World Tra...
- Israel, you ain't seen nothin' yet: Yes, it really...