Friday, January 04, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-three years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 10 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Feiglin goes Kahane: Pay the 'Palestinians' to lea...
- The Likud still hasn't learned
- Good news: Iran has not crossed the nuclear red li...
- Deri has lived through everything and learned noth...
- Bennett to Livni: 'Tzipi, you brought disaster aft...
- Hagel gets coveted 9/11 truther endorsement
- Support for Israel still a 'wedge issue' in the US...
- 'Unprecedented support for Israel,' my tuches: Hag...
- My 7th blogiversary
- A very funny conference call