Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Election turnout significantly higher than in 2009

As of 4:00 pm, 46.6% of the country's voters had voted as compared with 41.9% at the same point in 2009. High turnout is considered a good sign for the Left - the Haredim and revenants both have high turnouts all the time, so a high turnout on the other side is seen as offsetting those votes.

Around 4:00 pm, I received an SMS from the Netanyahu campaign complaining that turnout was particularly high in Leftist bastions, and asking me to please go out and vote. Since I don't live in Philadelphia, I can't. I voted already.

But if you're in Israel, and you haven't voted yet, please do so.

A reminder that I will be live-blogging the results from the media center in Tel Aviv starting around 10:00 pm tonight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google