Friday, December 14, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Five Turkish citizens among Mavi Marmara attack fo...
- Im Tirtzu blasts New Israel Fund again
- The Who?
- Israel 2012 like Czechoslovakia 1938 says...
- Peace camp
- Israeli Supreme Court to decide whether 'settlers'...
- Poll: Israel shifting even further to the Right
- Bad news for Israel: Obama wants Hagel at Defense
- Susan Rice withdraws
- Jewish Federations won't help Sderot regional ment...