Tuesday, November 13, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Obama's problem from hell
- My country is under fire - do you know what that's...
- Rockets kill
- Israel scores direct hits on Syrian targets
- Gaza ground op on the way?
- What do 140 rockets in one weekend mean?
- Great quote
- Soccer Dad's Middle East Media Sampler
- Why Romney should push for a recount
- Name of soldier injured in anti-tank missile attac...