Wednesday, November 14, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Video: Ahmad al-Jabari's car swarm
- Surprise: Hamas stored rockets near Kindergartens,...
- Video: IDF targets Ahmed Jabari
- Soccer Dad's Middle East Media Sampler
- Gershon Baskin mourns his friend Ahmed Jabari
- IDF hits long-range rocket sites
- Breaking: IDF hitting terror sites in Gaza (UPDATE...
- It's been a busy year... for the 'Palestinian' te...
- A 17-year old talks about what it's like to live u...
- Scouting, 'Palestinian' style