Wednesday, November 14, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Even Peres has had it with Gaza rocket fire
- White House blackmailed Petraeus for Benghazigate ...
- Is J Street still relevant?
- Al-Qaeda on Israel's border
- 'Jill Kelley' is really Jill Khawam
- Meet Europe's new owner
- Top 10 reasons why the media is biased against Isr...
- Free psychological care in Israel for Sandy's vict...
- Senior French doctor in hospital that treated Araf...
- Abu Mazen disses Obama