Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

IDF soldier kills potential kidnapper

I cannot tell you whether the IDF soldier about whom you are about to read is in the picture above. Possibly, but also possibly not.

In Halhoul, an Arab village north of Hebron, on Monday night, an IDF soldier killed a 'Palestinian' terrorist who was trying to kidnap him
An Arab near Halhul attacked a soldier,in a kidnapping attempt. The soldier shot the terrorist. Simultaneous to the attack, Palestinian websites reported that an IDF soldier was kidnapped. It appears the site jumped the gun. All traffic in the are was stopped as soldiers searched to make sure no soldier was missing.
I heard about this because my 13-year old son (son # 3, child # 6) called home from yeshiva to ask if it was true that an IDF soldier was kidnapped. He insisted that I immediately go online (I had just walked in the door) to check on it. You will all appreciate that now that I told him that it would be nice if he called home once or twice a week, he calls home to check rumors that he hears from other boys in yeshiva.

I'm sure those of you who have - or have had - teenagers understand why I'm telling you about this....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google