Monday, November 12, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-three years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 10 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Shelly Yacimovich to Hamas: 'Stop the shelling! Ca...
- The next day: Syrian shell hits Golan (again)
- Hitler's secret archive
- US Ambassador to Israel says Israel can defend its...
- Time to hit the BBC when they're down: Release the...
- EU to ban Hezbullah?
- Pathetic: This is what passes for being a 'hawk' i...
- BDS fail in Brighton (England)
- Turkish dollars trump Israeli sense again
- So you want to become socialist?