Powered by WebAds

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Status update

For those wondering what's going on....

I am sitting on the floor at London Heathrow (really weird to be sitting on the floor with a torn jacket and torn shirt in an airline terminal). I have a connection from here in about an hour - unfortunately not directly to Israel. Then I have a seven-hour wait (yuck!) someplace else in Europe (where they don't speak English) for a flight back to Israel. I should be home just in time for morning prayers on Monday.

I cannot even begin to tell you what time zone I am in, and I honestly cannot tell you that my loss has completely hit me yet (although to be honest, Dad - Hareini Kaporas Mishkavo (may I be atonement for him - see May 16, 2010 at that link) - had Alzheimers and had not recognized me in at least a year and a half).

I may post some since there's not a whole lot else I can do, but the last time I was in that other airport, I could not get online....

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carl.
My thoughts go out you, i clearly remember how i felt when my dad passed away 7 years ago.These last days it felt again like it just recently happened.May God give you strenght.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Katielee4211 said...

Thoughts and Prayers for you in your loss. I remember losing my Dad, I watched the world go by as if he'd never been, and wanted to stand on the street yelling, chastising them for not knowing, for not stopping for a moment. But of course, why would they?

I hope you made it home or nearly there, and safe with your family by this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google