Powered by WebAds

Sunday, May 06, 2012

How to vote from Israel in the US Presidential election

I keep hearing how hard it is to vote from Israel in the US Presidential election this year, how you have to register all over again, etc. So when I saw this link, I decided to check it out. It was actually quite easy to register, although it may be more complicated if you were born overseas (I will have to try that one eventually because daughter #3 child #5 - the first one born here - is turning 18 this summer).

Here's a video they put up on their site. Let's go to the videotape.



And the best part? New Jersey's primary is so late that I can even vote for Rick Santorum in the Republican primary... which isn't until June. Yes, I registered as a Republican and I think that may be the first time I officially did that, even though I've been voting Republican for years.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google