Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Overnight music video

With Holocaust Remembrance Day coming up on Thursday, I'm going to run songs that are a little more melancholy for the next couple of days. Here's Yaakov Shwekey with Cry No More.

Let's go to the videotape.



By the way, in case any of you are wondering why I put on music videos during sfira (the period of the counting of the Omer which is considered a period of mourning), many years ago, I was taught that during sfira you may listen to recorded music alone (I wear a headset when I play music on the laptop so no one else can hear - in fact, one of my kids is fast asleep in this room right now). That is not the case during the three weeks between Shiva Asar b'Tamuz and Tisha b'Av when I do not run music videos.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google