Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sending a note to Peter Beinart

Dan Friedman copied me on a note he sent to Peter Beinart:
from Dan Friedman
to peter.beinart@journalism.cuny.edu
date Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 11:13 AM
subject Short Note to Peter Beinart et al.
11:13 AM (2 hours ago)


Mr. Beinart:

Thanks for saving me the trouble of buying your book. The title, The Crisis of Zionism, tells me all I need to know. “The crisis” is a panic on the Left, as you and your comrades see a mature, powerful Israel go its own way. Although couched as intellectual argument and somehow Jewish, what you’re all doing is actually quite crude and commonplace. Little brats always strike out when they can’t get their own way. I’m praying (and betting) that you’ll have even more to whine about in the very near future.


Dan Friedman
NYC
Heh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google