Powered by WebAds

Friday, February 10, 2012

Video: Penn professor explains how to demonize Israel in every class


When I was a student at Bir Zeit on the Hudson, I had a number of friends who were an hour and a half south at Penn. I would never allow any of my children to go there today. Penn teaches Jew-hatred.
At the PennBDS conference last weekend, there was a breakout session on the "Academic Boycott of Israel."

One of the panelists was Amy Kaplan, professor of English at the University of Pennsylvania.

At the Q&A session, another teacher asked Kaplan how to incorporate the BDS memes of demonizing Israel into college courses, even when the course has nothing to do with "Palestine."

And Professor Kaplan answered him.
Let's go to the videotape.



Read the whole thing.

If your children are studying at most universities in the United States or Israel today (not to mention Europe), this is what they are being taught even if they don't take a single political science course. I'd think about sending my kids elsewhere.

Think about it.

Penn's President really did look comfortable with that guy dressed as a suicide bomber, didn't she? Let's have another look at the top of this post. That's Penn President Amy Gutmann with a 'Palestinian' kid dressed as a suicide bomber. The picture was taken on Halloween 2006, but Gutmann is still the President. Do you have kids at Penn? Are you an alumnus of Penn? Are you angry enough about this to do something about it (like at least stop donating money)?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger DrSavta said...

I am sad to say that I received my doctorate at Penn. When I attended, this cradle of liberalism supported every type of alternative lifestyle, and the rights of every possible ethnic group EXCEPT people who were seen as conservative and Jews. When, as a seasoned therapist, I suggested that their training for clinical work needed to be revamped, I was told that if I were interested in facilitating change, I was welcome to join the curriculum committee. I did. I went to one meeting and when I began to speak, they told me that what I wanted to address was not on the agenda, but that it would be put on the agenda for the next meeting. The next meeting and every subsequent one was changed to 4:30 Friday afternoons. The school was not in session on Fridays and I am willing to bet the building was locked all day, but it was a sure way to keep the conservative who was also a Jew from rocking their secure little boat.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Empress Trudy said...

Kaplan, it figures. Mordechai Rumkowski actually.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger What is "Occupation" said...

I called and left a professional message at the President's office.

I guess it fell on deaf ears.

But I wish U of P good luck I have added them to my "do not fly" list for my kids upcoming education. I will also spread the word...

 
At 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/groups/348116558554363/

Boycott Amy Kaplan group

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google