Powered by WebAds

Friday, February 17, 2012

Krauthammer: 'Israeli strike on Iran will not cause a world war'

Charles Krauthammer went on Fox on Wednesday to argue that an Israeli strike on Iran will not cause a world war.

Let's go to the videotape (Hat Tip: Jack W).



I agree with him. I don't see Russia or China intervening militarily in favor of Iran, although given some of the Russian threats regarding Syria over the last few weeks, I'm a lot less certain about that than I was a month ago. Still, so long as we're attacking the nuclear program and not trying to bring about regime change, I don't think the Russians will interfere. If someone does try to bring about regime change, the Russians may protest, but I doubt they will interfere militarily.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google